- Peanut oil
- 1 lb steak, sliced thinly
- 1 onion, diced
- 1 tablespoon low sodium soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice win vinegar
- 3 cups broccoli
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 3 packets ramen noodles, seasoning packet discarded (3 ounces each)
- 1/4 cup water
- 3/4 cup low sodium beef broth (low sodium important)
- 1 tablespoon ground ginger, minced
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 2 tablespoons cornstarch
- 6 tablespoons oyster sauce
- 6 tablespoons low sodium soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons rice win vinegar
- 1 tablespoon brown sugar
- Hot sauce
- Add steak, 1 tablespoon soy sauce and 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar to a medium bowl. Marinate minimum of one hour.
- Mix all sauce ingredients in a medium bowl.
- Cook ramen and set aside
- Saute beef, onion, and garlic in wok.
- Add broccoli and sauce. Stir and simmer until broccoli is cooked and sauce is thickened.
- Toss in noodles and stir to coat.