- 1 cup low sodium beef broth
- 1/2 cup reduced sodium soy sauce
- 1/2 cup brown sugar, packed
- 4 cloves garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 1 tablespoon ginger
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha, or more to taste
- 1/2 teaspoon onion powder
- 1/2 teaspoon white pepper
- 3 lbs sirloin steak tips, cut into 1″ chunks
- 2 tablespoons (or more) cornstarch
- Sesame seeds
- Green onions, chopped
- Turn pressure cooker to saute. Add all ingredients up to steak tips. Allow to dissolve.
- Pressure cook 45 minutes. Shut off pressure cooker, allow to depressurize naturally.
- Add cornstarch/water mixture to thicken as desired over saute setting.
- Serve over rice with sesame seeds and green onions.