- 2 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- 1/2 cup chicken broth
- 1/4 cup peanut butter
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon freeze dried cilantro
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Red pepper flakes (to taste)
- 1 teaspoon ground ginger
- 1 tablespoon cornstarch dissolved in 2 tablespoons water
- 1/4 cup chopped peanuts
- Turn Instant Pot to saute. Addbroth, peanut butter, soy sauce, cilantro, lime juice, red pepper flakes, and ginger. Stir until peanut butter dissolves.
- Add chicken thighs, pressure cook for 15-20 minutes. Quick release pressure.
- Remove chicken with slotted spoon and shred. Turn Instant Pot to saute, bring to a boil, add cornstarch mixture to thicken.
- Serve over rice.