1.5 lbs Chicken tenders
1 cup Plain breadcrumbs (Panko)
1/2 cup Parmesan, grated + more for sprinkling
1 tsp Dried Parsley
1/2 tsp Garlic Powder
3 Lemons, juiced (split 5 TBSP and 6 TBSP)
2 tsp Lemon zest (split half and half)
11 TBSP Butter, melted (split 5 TBSP and 6 TBSP)
6 TBSP Olive Oil
6 TBSP Honey
- Dredge the chicken in flour then chill in the fridge for 20 mins
- Preheat oven to 400 F
- Breadcrumb mixture: In a bowl, combine 1 cup Breadcrumbs, 1/2 cup Parmesan, 1 tsp Dried Parsley, and 1/2 tsp Garlic Powder.
- Lemon Butter mixture: In a separate bowl, combine 5 TBSP lemon juice, 1 tsp Lemon Zest, and 5 TBSP Melted Butter. Reserve 4 TBSP of this mixture in a separate bowl for the vegetables.
- Dip the floured chicken into the Lemon Butter mixture, then into the Breadcrumb mixture. Arrange chicken tenders down the center of a baking sheet so they are close, but not touching.
- Bake in the oven for 10 minutes.
- Remove from the oven and flip the chicken. Add Asparagus and Broccoli to the sides of the baking sheet. Spoon the reserved Lemon Butter over the vegetables then toss them in the mixture. Top veggies with Parmesan cheese.
- Bake in the oven for another 10-15 minutes until chicken is cooked through and veggies are done.
- Sauce: Meanwhile, mix together remaining 6 TBSP Lemon juice, 1 tsp Lemon zest, 6 TBSP Melted Butter, 6 TBSP Olive Oil and 6 TBSP Honey.
- Spoon sauce over chicken, vegetables, and sides when serving. Serve with rice or roasted potatoes