This is a good casual meal. It takes some effort, but not too much.
Total time: 2 hours, some down time
- 1 1/2 lbs Ground Beef
- 3 TBSP Whole Milk
- 1 TB Worcestershire sauce
- 1 clove Garlic, minced
- 1/3 cup Panko Breadcrumbs
- 1/2 tsp Salt
- 1 tsp Black Pepper
- 1/2 tsp Paprika
- 1 TBSP Butter
- 8 oz Baby Portabella Mushrooms, sliced
- 1 med Onion, diced
- 2 cups Beef Broth
- 1 TBSP Tomato Paste
- 1 TBSP Dijon Mustard, or 1 tsp Ground Mustard
- 2 TBSP Minced Parsley
- 1 tsp Salt
- 1/2 tsp Thyme
- 1/2 tsp Black Pepper
- 2-3 TBSP Water
- 2-3 TBSP Corn Starch
Serve with any of the following:
- Egg Noodles
- In a medium bowl, add Ground Beef, Milk, Worcestershire, Garlic, Panko, Salt, Pepper, and Paprika. Mix well, by hand.
- Form six separate patties, and set aside.
- Chop Mushrooms and Onions. Set aside
- Make the gravy liquids. In a small/medium bowl, whisk together Beef Broth, Tomato Paste, Mustard, Parsley, Salt, Thyme, and Black Pepper.
- Turn the pressure cooker to Saute.
- Melt the butter. Then brown steak patties in batches. When browned, remove to a clean plate.
- After steaks are removed, add Mushrooms and Onion. Cook until softened, 2-5 minutes.
- Add in the Gravy Liquids and stir until well combined. Deglaze the bottom of the pot.
- Nestle the steaks into the gravy mixture. Close the pressure cooker and set the vent to seal. Set to: Manual, High, 15 minutes.
- Once pressure cooking complete, allow to natural pressure release for 15 minutes.
- After pressure release, remove steaks to a plate.
- Mix Cornstarch and Water in a separate bowl. Slowly add the mixture to the Gravy, whisk until thickened.