- Meat (preferably pork. If Baby Back Ribs, cut them into individual bones)
- Char Siu marinade mix (https://www.amazon.com/Natural-Chinese-Barbecue-Seasoning-Ounce/dp/B00YK05CMW/ref=sr_1_3_a_it?ie=UTF8&qid=1539349859&sr=8-3&keywords=char+siu+powder)
- 1/3 cup hoisin sauce
- 1/4 cup honey
- 1/4 cup soy sauce
- 3 tablespoons dry sherry
- 1 teaspoon Chinese five spice powder
- Ginger and garlic as desired
- Marinate meat in marinade mix in vacuum-sealed bag overnight or more.
- Preheat oven to 225. Place meat on a rack over a foil-lined tray (this gets messy)
- Bake 3-4 hours. Cover with foil for the early cook time.
- Baste with sauce. Broil until caramelized.