Delicious Chocolate Muffins
1 package Devil’s food cake mix
1 15oz. can Libby’s pumpkin
6oz. (1/2 of 11.5 oz bag) Nestle Chocolate chunks
8oz. Semi-sweet or bittersweet chocolate in chunks
¾ cup heavy whipping cream
2 Tbsp butter
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Mix muffin ingredients together with a spoon till cake mix is moist.
- Bake muffins for 20-25 minutes. (Makes 9 large muffins)
- Meanwhile, in a saucepan, bring whipping cream and butter just to a boil.
- In a medium bowl, add chocolate then pour the heated cream/butter mixture over it. Stir until chocolate is melted.
- Allow the mixture to set for 5-10 minutes.
- Then spoon the mixture over muffins and allow them to sit until ganache sets.