Oh so good!
This recipe is easy prep, easy prepare, easy bake, easy eating!!!
1, 10 oz can Pizza dough
2 TBSP butter, melted
0.5 oz. Parmesan, grated
2 oz. Provolone cheese, grated
1 TBSP dried Basil
1/4 tsp garlic salt
Directions: Preheat the oven to 450 F
- Prepare a large cookie sheet by spraying with non-stick spray
- In a bowl, mix together the Parmesan, Provolone, Basil, and Garlic
- Spread the Pizza dough onto prepared pan
- Brush with melted Butter.
- Top evenly with the Cheese mixture
- Using a pizza roller (or knife) score the dough into 10-12 pieces but don’t separate.
- Bake for 12-15 minutes, until dough is cooked through and cheese is lightly browned.