Another holiday favorite
Total cooking time: At least 3 hours.
Hands on time: 20 mins
18 oz (3 cups) semi-sweet chocolate chips
1, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1 cup walnuts, chopped
1 1/2 tsp vanilla
- Spread wax paper in an 8×8 inch pan.
- In heavy saucepan over low heat, melt chips with sweetened condensed milk and salt.
- Remove from heat, stir in walnuts and vanilla.
- Spread mixture evenly into prepared pan.
- Chill in the refrigerator for a minimum of 2 hours, until set.
- Turn fudge out and peel off wax paper. Cut into squares.
- Store at room temp or in refrigerator.