This is great!
Oven Baked Tacos
Total time: 1hr 30 mins
1, 1 lb 3 oz package ground Turkey
1 small onion, diced
1 , 4.5 oz can diced green chiles
1, 8 oz can tomato sauce
1/2 cup white rice, cooked
1 1/2 tsp chili powder
3/4 tsp ground cumin
1/2 tsp sea salt
1/2 tsp pepper
1/8 tsp garlic powder
1/8 tsp onion powder
1/8 tsp crushed red pepper flakes
1/8 tsp dried oregano
1/8 tsp paprika
1, package Stand-n-Stuff Taco Shells
6 oz Colby Jack Cheese, shredded
- Preheat oven to 400 F. Prepare the 11 X 7 inch baking dish by standing the taco shells upright in the pan.
- In a large skillet, brown the turkey and onion. Drain the excess liquid.
- Add in the chiles, tomato sauce, white rice, spice (chili powder, cumin, sea salt, pepper, garlic powder, onion powder, crushed red pepper, oregano, paprika).
- Spoon mixture into shells. Top with cheese.
- Bake for 10 -12 minutes until the cheese has melted and tacos are heated through.
- Remove from oven and top with toppings.