I’ve wanted a waffle maker forever. This past Christmas, voila! I finally got one. I love getting up on Sunday morning and making fresh waffles for the family. Then we freeze the leftovers for random weekday waffles!
This recipe is adapted from Cuisinart
2 1/4 cups Unbleached Flour
2 TBSP Sugar
1 TBSP Baking Powder
1/2 tsp Baking Soda
1/2 tsp Salt
2 cups Milk
1/3 cup Vegetable Oil
1 tsp Vanilla
2 large Eggs, lightly beaten
- Put all ingredients into a mixing bowl.
- Beat on medium speed until well combined and smooth.
- Set the waffle maker to Griddle/400 F
- Once heated, spray with cooking spray.
- Then, pour 1 heaping cup of batter onto the lower plate. Spread it with a spatula then close the lid.
- Bake for 3- 3:30 minutes