Honestly, there is nothing in the world like creating something amazing from scratch instead of pouring out the contents of a box and mixing. These brownies are incredibly easy to make, and taste 100 times better than any box mix. Thanks to Tasty Eats at Home for the the recipe.
1/2 cup (1 stick) Unsalted Butter
2oz Unsweetened good quality Chocolate
1 cup Sugar
2 large Eggs, beaten
1/2 tsp Vanilla extract
1/2 cup Semi-sweet Chocolate chips
1/4 cup all purpose Flour
1/4 tsp Salt
- Preheat the oven to 325 F. Line an 8×8 dish with parchment paper.
- In a large pot over medium-low heat (setting 5 on my stove) melt the butter and unsweetened chocolate together, until just melted.
- Remove from heat and stir in the sugar, mixing well.
- Add in the eggs and vanilla extract, again mixing well.
- Add in the chocolate chips, flour, and salt. Stir until just combined.
- Pour batter into prepared pan.
- Bake for about 40 minutes.
- Wait until brownies have completely cooled to cut.