- Bone-in pork chops
- Olive oil
- Salt and pepper
- Onion, chopped
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- Splash of red wine
- 1 envelope Ranch Dressing mix
- 1 envelope Brown Gravy mix
- 1 can Cream of Chicken soup
- 2 cups beef broth
- Cornstarch for thickening
- Rub chops in salt and pepper. Sear in oil until browned. Set aside.
- Sauté onion and garlic until softened.
- Deglaze with red wine.
- Add dry mixes, cream of chicken, and beef broth. Blend thoroughly. Add chops.
- High pressure, 10 minutes. Natural release, 10 minutes, then quick release.
- Remove chops. Thicken sauce with cornstarch slurry.
- Serve over potatoes/corn.