- Skinless, boneless chicken thighs cut into small pieces
- 2-3 TBSP butter
- Salt and pepper
- Onion, chopped
- 2 cups rice
- Chicken bullion cube
- 3 cups chicken broth
- Fresh broccoli
- Ground thyme (to taste)
- 1 can cream of chicken soup
- 2 cups shredded cheddar cheese
- Set Instant Pot to saute. Melt better. Salt and pepper chicken, then brown.
- Add onion and garlic, saute until soft. Add rice and coat in butter.
- Add rice, bullion cube, chicken broth, ground thyme, and broccoli. High pressure, 8 minutes. Quick release pressure.
- Add cream of chicken soup, mix thoroughly. Add cheese, mix until melted and incorporated.