- 1lb ground beef (do not use sausage!!!)
- 1 small onion
- 3 cloves garlic
- Salt and Pepper
- 1 tbsp Italian Seasoning
- 2 cups marinara sauce
- 8 oz mafalda pasta (uncooked)
- 3 cups chicken broth (low sodium)
- 1 cup mozzarella cheese (shredded)
- 2 tbsp parsley
Try ricotta as a topping?
- In large skillet, brown ground beef.
- Add onion, garlic, salt, papper, and Italian seasoning. Saute until onion is soft.
- Add marinara sauce, pasta, and broth, Mix well. Simmer, covered, until pasta is cooked and sauce is absorbed.
- Stir in cheese until melted.
- Garnish with parsley.