- 1 lb thick-cut bacon
- 2 yellow onions, diced
- 1/2 cup brown sugar
- 2/3 cup coffee
- 3 Tbsp. balsamic vinegar
- 1 Tbsp. Worcestershire sauce
- 2 tsp. sriracha
- 1 Tbsp. Dijon mustard
- Dice bacon (freeze for a bit).
- Fry in skillet until crisp. Remove and drain on a paper towel.
- Remove half of bacon drippings. Sauté onions for 15 minutes. Remove excess liquid.
- Add remaining ingredients (including bacon). Bring to a boil.
- Simmer, stirring occasionally, for 30 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Store in a jar. Keeps for one week.