- Bibb lettuce
- 1 lb ground beef
- Large onion (chopped)
- 1/4 cup hoisin sauce
- 2 cloves fresh garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon soy sauce
- 1 tablespoon rice wine vinegar
- 2 teaspoons minced pickled ginger
- Chile pepper sauce (to taste)
- 1 bunch green onions (chopped)
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- Brown ground beef. Drain and set aside.
- Dash peanut oil in a hot pan, saute onion until tender.
- Stir hoisin sauce, garlic, soy sauce, vinegar, ginger, and pepper sauce into onions.
- Add green onions, sesame oil, and booked beef. Cook and stire until green onions begin to wilt.
- Serve over lettuce. Add stick carrots if desired.
- Note: Does not do well over rice. Serve rice on the side.