- 3/4 cup brown sugar
- 3/4 cup soy sauce
- 1/4 cup cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons ginger
- 2 tablespoons garlic
- 1 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1 (20 ounce) can crushed pineapple
- 1 cup chicken stock
- 2 tablespoons sesame oil
- 3 lbs boneless, skinless chicken thighs
- Cornstarch slurry to thicken sauce
- Combine brown sugar, soy sauce, cider vinegar, ginger, garlic, pepper, crushed pineapple with juice, chicken stock, and sesame oil in a bowl and stir until brown sugar is dissolved.
- Place chicken thighs in the pressure cooker and pour in the sauce. Stir gently to coat.
- Cook for 20 minutes. Release pressure immediately.
- Using a slotted spoon, remove chicken and pineapple. Boil sauce in pressure cooker, adding slurry until desired thickness.