This is an old recipe my mom used to make. Who knows where it came from, but I remember this was my birthday “cake” of choice when I didn’t go with Funfetti Cake.
- 1 cup graham cracker crumbs
- 1 cup + 3 TBSP Sugar, divided
- 3 TBSP butter, melted
- 5, 8 oz packages Cream Cheese, softenend
- 3 TBSP Flour
- 1 TBSP Vanilla
- 3 Eggs
- 1 cup Sour Cream
- 21 oz can Cherry Pie Filling
- Make the Crust: Preheat oven to 350 degrees
- Mix Crumbs, 3 TBSP sugar, and butter.
- Press into the bottom of a 9-inch springform pan
- Bake for 10 minutes
- Make the Cake:
- Beat Cream cheese, 1 cup sugar, flour, and vanilla until well mixed and light and fluffy.
- Blend in the sour cream.
- Pour over prepared crust
- Bake 60-70 minutes until center is almost set.
- Cool, then run knife around rim to loosen. Refrigerate 4 hrs or overnight to set.
- Top Pie with cherry filling.
- Store in the refigerator