This is a simple crock pot recipe that makes a super tender pot roast. We mixed all 3 packets together then saved the rest for next time.
- 2-3 lb Beef Chuck Roast
- ⅓ cup Water
- 3 TBSP Gravy mixture:
- Mix together 1 package Brown Gravy dry mix, 1 package Hidden Valley dry mix, 1 package Italian Dressing dry mix
- 1+ TBSP Flour
- 1+ TBSP Milk
- Salt and Pepper
- Place meat into crock pot. Add water.
- Sprinkle Gravy mix over the roast.
- Cook on low 7-8 hours
For the gravy:
- In a small pot over medium heat, take 1/2 cup of the drippings from the roast.
- Add Flour and Milk 1 TBSP at a time and cook to desired consistency. Salt and Pepper to taste.