- 1 cup dry white rice
- 1 3/4 cups water
- 3 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 3 garlic cloves
- 3/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- Rinse rice until water runs clear. Soak for 30 minutes in cold water, then rinse again.
- Cook in rice cooker with water.
- While rice is cooking, process cilantro, garlic, lime juice, and oil in a food processor until finely blended.
- When rice is cooked, fluff and pour cilantro mixture over the top. Mix thoroughly.
- Serve immediately!