The original recipe for this was borderline retarded. This is modified and should yield good results.
- 6-8 chicken thighs, cut into 2″x2″ chunks
- 2 sleeves Ritz crackers, pulverized in food processor and mixed with salt and pepper
- 1/2 cup milk, plus more as necessary
- 3 cups finely grated cheddar cheese
- Dried parsley
- 1 10 oz. can cream of chicken soup
- 2 tablespoons sour cream
- 2 tablespoons butter
- Preheat oven to 400F
- Dip chicken in milk, press into bread crumbs, place in cooking pan coated in cooking spray
- Cover pan with aluminum foil and bake for 25 minutes
- Remove foil and bake for additional 10 minutes
- Remove from oven and liberally coat the chicken with cheese
- Bake for an additional 10 minutes or until cheese is melted and bubbly.
- During last 10 minutes, combine sauce ingredients in small saucepan and heat thoroughly.
- Sprinkle parsley over sauced chicken before serving.