We aren’t really sure where we originally found this recipe, but it’s a perfect simple crock pot recipe. It comes out almost like a stew. You could add some vegetables at the very end if you want. We like to add corn.
Another note, we often will prepare this in the crock pot the night before we cook it and just set it up to go in the morning.
3-4 lb Top Round Roast Beef
2 can condensed Cheddar Cheese soup
2 can condensed Golden Mushroom soup
2 can condensed French Onion soup
1 bag frozen corn, steamed or cooked.
1 bag Egg noodles
- Mix all of the cans of soup together in the crock pot.
- Nestle the roast in the soup mixture
- Cook on low for 8-10 hours
- Take the beef out of the crock pot and shred with forks. Add back into the mixture.
- Serve over egg noodles. Top with cooked corn.