Here is a pretty easy but very yummy Alfredo sauce. I got the recipe from here.
Use this with the previous post!!
If serving with one pound of fettuccine, halve the recipe.
1/2 cup (1 stick) Unsalted Butter
8 oz package Cream Cheese
1 tsp Garlic powder
1/8 tsp black pepper
2 cups Whole milk
6 oz (1.5 cups) Parmesan, shredded
- In a large sauce pan over medium-high head (7-8), melt the butter.
- Add in the Cream Cheese. Whisk while melting completely. It will not combine fully with the butter.
- Add the Garlic and Pepper.
- Slowly whisk in the Whole Milk until smooth.
- Add the Parmesan and stir until smooth.
- Remove from heat and allow to thicken.