Total cook time: About an hour
Magic Cookie Bars
1/2 cup butter
1 1/2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
1, 14 oz can sweetened condensed milk
1, 16 oz package semi-sweet chocolate chips
1, 3.5 oz can flaked coconut (1 1/3 cup fresh)
1 cup walnuts, chopped
- Preheat oven to 350 F.
- Melt butter in a 13 X 9 inch baking pan.
- Sprinkle graham cracker crumbs over melted butter, mix together, and press into bottom of pan.
- Pour sweetened condensed milk evenly over the crumbs.
- Top evenly with remaining ingredients, press down firmly.
- Bake 30 minutes until lightly browned.
- Cool thoroughly before cutting.