Perfect for summer time when you don’t want to turn on the stove!
Total cook time: Around 3 hours
Total hands on time: Around 30 minutes
Fudgy Cocoa No Bake Treats
3 cups quick cooking oats
1 stick (1/2 cup) butter
2/3 cup creamy peanut butter (Jif)
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup peanuts, chopped (optional)
1/3 cup cocoa
2 cup sugar
2 tsp vanilla
- Line cookie sheet with waxed paper.
- Measure out all ingredients and set aside.
- In a medium saucepan, combine sugar, butter, milk and cocoa. Cook over medium heat, stirring constantly, until mixture comes to a rolling boil.
- Remove from heat. Add oats, peanut butter, peanuts, and vanilla. Stir quickly, mixing well.
- Immediately drop heaping teaspoons of dough onto prepared sheet.
- Put into the refrigerator to cool so cookies firm up, about 2-3 hours. Store in a cool dry place.