Simple and tasty option for a side dish. This is mostly a toss it together kind of recipe that will be a little different each time depending on how you are feeling, what you are cooking, and who you are cooking for.
Oven roasted potatoes
Prep time: 10 mins
Cook time: 1 hour
3-5 Red skin potatoes (1- 2 potatoes per person depending on their size)
About 1/4 cup EVOO
Cracked black pepper
Parsley, Basil, any other spices to taste
- Preheat the oven to 425 F.
- Wash potatoes well and nick out any bad areas.
- Cut them into roughly one inch wide chunks.
- Put them in a bowl and toss with EVOO, salt, pepper, and spices.
- Spread potatoes evenly onto a cookie sheet covered in foil.
- Bake for 1 hour, flipping them once or twice to ensure even cooking.