This recipe comes from one of Rob’s coworkers. It comes in 2 parts, first making the crumb base, then the filling.
Preheat the oven to 375. And leave it on.
2 cups Graham cracker crumbs
1/3 cup Sugar
1 tsp Cinnamon
6 Tbsp Butter, melted
- Blend dry ingredients in food processor.
- Add the butter and mix well.
- Press the mixture into a springform pan and press partway up the sides.
- Bake at 375 for 8mins. Then set aside and allow to cool.
3, 8oz. packages Cream Cheese
1 cup Granulated sugar
1 Lemon, zest only
1 1/2 cups Whole milk Ricotta
- Beat the cream cheese, sugar, and lemon zest on low until just incorporated.
- Beat eggs in one at a time, scraping down the sides.
- Slowly add in the ricotta and mix just until smooth.
- Pour the batter into the prepared crust.
- Bake at 375 for 45 mins, then reduce head to 325 and bake for 20-25 mins more.
- Remove from the oven and run a knife around the sides.
- Let cool completely, cover, and refrigerate overnight.
- Bring to room temperature and slice 🙂